Sweaty Mommy Surivival Guide: Sweaty Mommy Round Up
Here are a few #fitmom articles to check out, ICYMI.
- We know that during pregnancy, ab workouts become a bit more cumbersome and can be harmful if done incorrectly. A strong core, however, can help with delivery and recovery. Fit Pregnancy's short video demonstrates four core moves you can do during your third trimester. (Check with your doctor to make sure you don't have and restrictions!)
- For our #runnermoms, check out these four exercises that that will make you a more effective and efficient runner. Health Magazine asked David Reavy of Reactive Physical Therapy in Chicago to demonstrate exercises that help your body warm up and prepare for an injury-free run!
- Tired of your breakfast routine? The Zoe Report's got your back with a week's worth of fast and easy on-the-go breakfast recipes. With fun, healthy, wholesome ingredients, they will definitely add some excitement to your morning. And, you get to eat out of a mason jar every morning, how fun is that?
- A little #fitfamily inspiration; NFL quarterback Matt Barkley talks about how he makes a lifetime of fitness a priority for his sons.
- Apparently, running with two hands on the stroller is more efficient. The New York Times Magazine reported on a study by researchers at Seattle Pacific University where the measured different running strategies with jogging strollers. We're not sure if their findings apply to everyone, but one bit of good news was confirmed - you burn more calories pushing all that weight around.